Tuesday, October 18, 2011

6tacool by Coca o FSM: Apaixonado Jovem!!!

This song tastes so good after a long day of work. Especially a Monday. It's like aural therapy. When I hear a song that sounds and feels particularly good, I have the tendency to play it on repeat, paying no particular attention to how many times it's been played, thinking nothing of "ruining" the song. In my mind it's never ruined. I don't tire of it. When I'm playing a song on repeat, I know that I'll be listening to this particular song for a long time to come. It's exactly what happened with this Coca track. I put it in the same league as Imagina Só...and that's saying something. Take it in...

Apaixonado Jovem!!!

Esta música sabe bem depois de um dia trabalho, logo segunda feira. Terapia sonora. Quando oiço uma música que me sabe mesmo bem, tenho a tendência de a pôr no repeat vezes sem conta. Não me canso. E quando isso acontece, sei que estou diante de uma música que me marcou e que passará ao leque de músicas que oiço com regularidade. Foi (é) assim com esse brinde do Coca. Ponho-a no mesmo patamar que Imagina Só...e isso é dizer muito. Apreciem-na...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...