Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amanhã...

Recently I’ve found myself listening to this song a lot. Before I go to bed, or just after I wake up. I like its vibe, its message, and especially Dino’s production skills. I find myself humming it during odd hours of the day...it's the type of song that plays in your head long after you've stopped listening to it. In Portuguese, Amanhã means tomorrow. Bring me tomorrow, he sings. Tomorrow, that day that’s always full of promise, that day where we deposit all our dreams, our hopes. That day where the grass is always greener. What a great track to end a great album. Até amanhã…

Amanhã

Nos últimos dias tenho dado por mim a ouvir esta música mais do que o normal. Antes de deitar-me, ou logo que acordo. Dou por mim a cantar-lhe baixinho em qualquer hora do dia...é daquelas músicas que não sai fácilmente da cabeça. Gosto da sua vibe, da sua mensagem, e principalmente da produção do Dino. Trás-me o amanhã, canta ele. Amanhã, aquele dia onde depositamos as nossas esperanças, os nossos sonhos...aquele dia sempre cheio de promessa. Grande som para finalizar um grande album. Trás-me o amanhã...

-Photo: Sunrise over Bahia de San Rafael, by Bill Gracey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindíssima!
Acho que vou dar uma copiadinha no seu bom gosto.
Bjs.

roberta said...

amanha is good hearing it second time

http://musiklot.com/blog/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...